Our friends at Islandgals.ca have been supportive of Boomer’s Legacy for a long time. Over the next weeks we will post an article from each of their issues in which Boomer’s Legacy was featured in some manner. We hope you will take the time to read these articles and visit their website, where all the back issues are easily accessible.
Islandgals.ca Series – Vol 1, Issue 2
Island Gals Magazine is dedicated to bringing their readers stories of real women sharing inspiration, motivation, and information. View the full issue of Islandgals Magazine by clicking here.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- EDITORIAL: Boomer’s Legacy working for peace — one little cap at a time June 19, 2013
- Martin Jaunzemis: Campbell River to Victoria – 297km June 18, 2013
- Canada.com – This year’s Boomer’s Legacy Ride the biggest yet June 18, 2013
- Round and round the wheels turn….. May 28, 2013
- Fund Raising Ideas April 20, 2013
- A Big Boomer’s Legacy Thanks to Howe Sound Brewery! June 17, 2013
- Bev S: I now see why and how they ran out of beer so quic...
- Maria: Hi Maureen, You are such an inspiration, both off ...
- RG: Hi Maureen, I read this article this morning and w...
#boomercaps #boomerslegacy #zactv #zacwhyte 97.3TheEagle 2013 BC Ride 2013 British Columbia Boomer's Ride 2013 national capital boomers ride Afghanistan andrew eykelenboom bicycle manual bike ride manual bike tour boomer boomer caps campbell river courtenay criterium cycle tour eykelenboom islandgals.ca maureeneykelenboom media myanmar non-profit non-profit cycle tour roberta staley Salvation Army Shaw TV Special Olympics Special Olympics Afghanistan WesternOne Y.A.N.A. zac whyte